Ooo la la. I just spent the weekend photographing five beautiful women - and, wow. They are hot. In fact, their pictures are too hot to even post over here (I try to keep things family friendly). But, let me tell you, the guys in their lives are going to get a really sexy Valentine's day surprise ;)

For the rest of us, I wanted to showcase some of my personal favorite eye candy... my new products!! :)

I've finally ordered a few samples of the products I offer and I'm so excited to share these with you. I do bring samples to all of my sessions, so you can touch, feel and get a personal look at these. In meantime, here they are...

The first up are our Custom Image Boxes. These boxes are included in the digital package. They are handmade and wrapped in a beautiful textured satin. Inside are full colored 5x7s of every image from your gallery and a DVD with all digital images.


We also offer Gallery Mounts in two different sizes: 10x20 (shown below) and 20x20. Your images are mounted on wood with a beveled edge and come ready to hang. These are available in white or black.

 
We also offer Gallery Wrapped Canvases in sizes 11x14, 16x20 and 20x24, or even bigger. Your portrait is printed on fine art canvas and then wrapped around a 2" frame. They are ready to hang. The sample I ordered is a 16x20 but, I honestly wished I had gone bigger. On the wall, it looks tiny.


Finally are our 3x3 Mini Albums. These are so deliciously adorable! They include nine images printed on linen paper. They make perfect brag books. I include three as a complimentary gift when you order any collection. 

Posted by
Categories: Labels:

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hey, you should make these accessible from your prices page. I was trying to find it earlier (I saw it a while ago, and was trying to look at it again.) :)

Evelyn said...

Yep. I noticed that too last week. I hope to be updating the site soon to make it easier to find. Thanks :)

 
>