This little dude was born the very same day I turned the big 3-0! And, I can't think of a better day...it has served me well :) He was about a week late and was born at a healthy 9 lbs 3 oz, but just look at those cheeks. He is so adorable and I just wanted to cuddle with him through the entire session. He fought sleep at first but finally conked out after another round of feeding (he's a growing boy, you know!). L family, congrats of your precious baby boy! He is just adorable!

Posted by
Categories: Labels:

8 comments:

Joan said...

Absolutely wonderful photos. The baby is precious and you took some terrific shots. I love them all!

Katie Lou said...

What a peacuful sleeper! Love his sweet chunky cheeks! #3 and 4 are my favs but they are all wonderful!

maria said...

Love the color in #1. he has such perfect skin! SO sweet

Kristin said...

Oh those sweet little lips and squishy cheeks. What a cute little guy!

Katherine said...

What a precious baby! I especially love the third and fourth images. Just beautiful!

Sarah said...

Little Milo! It makes me so happy to get to see these photos of him!! Great job Evelyn - hey, happy birthday!

Megan said...

ooh, that second one is beautiful!

Salina J said...

What a cutie - these are great!

 
>