This cutie wanted to crawl and climb all over the place at the park. He enjoyed checking out the sticks, leaves and wanted to taste everything in sight - probably because he is teething. Poor guy! I was able to keep him in one spot for a few seconds with my red chair that doubles as a drum and my rocking horse (which he loved). But, nothing brought out his infectious smile and laugh like his mommy and daddy loving on him!! H family - it was fun seeing you guys again. Your little dude is just adorable!

Posted by
Categories: Labels: ,

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, he is just pure joy! I love that last shot!

Karen Byker said...

Oh, that last one made me smile SO big! Beautiful!!

Cindy said...

I just Love, love, love that last one with his parents! I would get that one in a very large size, if it was me! So precious!

Anonymous said...

Awe, teething is the hardest on a session! You did great though and that last one is too precious!

Corine Tran said...

What a sweetie, love those big blue eyes! Fun family images!

Mary Lynne said...

Awww. What a cute little guy. He looks so happy in the image with his parents kissing him. And I LOVE that chunky roll around his ankle!

stacey said...

oh my goodness! that last shot is absolutely divine. love this session

Megan said...

What a sweet session. he is adorable!

Lisa Kryschuk said...

Awwww, what a pumpkin!!!!

Jaidean said...

What a cutie! Love that last shot!

Leanne said...

Love that last Family Shoot. Photography at it's best as it capture the relationships. LOVE

 
>