Anyone notice how cold and dreary its been around here lately? So much so - that we had to reschedule a session due to "rain" which, in turn, brought in even MORE cold weather. Turns out it did not rain - but the cold was here, just the same.

Thankfully, these guys (and gals) were troopers - and happily moved their session to the early morning, despite the forecast calling for 40 degree weather. Brrrr...!! If you've grown up in Houston - that is WAY too cold to be outside for longer than 15 minutes. So, I had an idea... and decided to add a few blankets, warm cocoa, marshmallows and candy canes to our shoot. We turned a normal family shoot into something 'warm & cozy' - which turned out to be just what we needed!

Posted by
Categories: Labels:

7 comments:

Lynn said...

What a fantastic idea having the cocoa! The shoot looks like a blast! Gorgeous family.

donya said...

LOVE the hot cocoa idea! The photo of mom and son is my fave, for sure! :)

Corey said...

So cute! Love that idea....although this Wisconsin girl is laughing at you Texans and what you think is cold.

Wendy said...

Aw, they're all sweet, but I especially like the one of mom & son - I'd love a picture like that with my son!!

Melissa said...

I really love this idea! What a wonderful way to capture this family together! The one of the brothers together is probably my favorite :)! Wonderful job!

Kristy said...

super cute!! I love what you did here!

Beth said...

What a superb idea!! Super cute pictures, I love them.

 
>