Tuesday night was so much fun! A favorite senior of mine contacted me about coming back to get some "best friends" pictures with her one of her best friends. How fun! We hit up a local park and then took a walk over to Kemah boardwalk. The weather was perfect and I know I got some pictures that they'll both cherish for many, many years. Since I've already posted twice with Hannah, this post will focus more on Lindsey - with a few of both them, just  hanging out. 



 




Posted by
Categories: Labels:

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I love the one of them on the chair together! And I can't decide which is my favorite of these last two--the color or the black and white! So pretty!

Ryann said...

So beautiful.

christina said...

These are gorgeous and what a great idea!!

brit said...

these are beautiful and such FUN images!! gorgeous girls!

Corey said...

Love love love!!

sarah said...

gorgeous session and gorgeous girls!

lauren said...

these are so fun, gorgeous session!!

Melanie said...

Wow! What a fun session! The parents must be sooooo pleased. Their daughters are gorgeous and they look like best friends too!

 
>